Re:Thanks for your lovely letter - Bill - September 5, 2008

Kay,

I respectfully disagree with you on one point.  I fully understand how emotional it could be, and respect your decision.  I am sure there will be laughter as well as tears shared by many, and I'm sure that being there might make the hole in your heart seem like an inescapable vortex of sadness.  However, your presence could never spoil the night for anyone of any substance.  We will share Ed's memory with our classmates, and will keep you in our thoughts as we do.

Bill

← back      top      next →