Found some things - Sandy (Tometczak) Baker - September 7, 2008

I NEVER throw anything away!  Found some "Open Eye" newspapers from our Senior year, a football program, and "Memories of the Class of '68.  Of course, I'll bring them with me so we can all enjoy.

I've attached 2 photos.  One of me on an art expedition to Ireland, and one of the great snow of Christmas 2004-twelve inches.  Snow is no big deal in Michigan, but on the gulf coast of Texas, it's very,very rare. Unlike hurricanes.

Have a great husband, a son (34) and his wonderful wife, and a grand-daughter on the way.

See Y'all soon!

Sandy (Tometczak) Baker

click on these low resolution copies to see the originals

← back      top      next →