Yes you found me!! - Carol Palmeri Cederna - August 28, 2008

Yes you found me!!  We have moved around just like we would if we were in the witness protection program.  As to the reunion I don't believe I will be able to come--we have a trip planned to see our daughter in San Francisco--should that change I shall come and crash the party for old times.  I can't believe we are this old!!!!  I hope it is a great time and the web site looks great--just sad to see all that have passed on.  Hope you have a toast to all that are unable to come.

Carol Palmeri Cederna

← back      top      next →